Hi all!
I was able to compile QLAY 0.90 for use on the TI-92plus (68000 @ 10 MHz)!
using TiGCC (available from http://ticalc.org). The screen modes do not
work and neither NFA or any kind of fs access unfortunately due to the
lower resolution and other limitations but I was wondering if anyone with
experience in emulators (cough*cough*Richard!) could look into that
possibility. Mind you a TiGCC version exists under Linux AND additionally
there are TI Link programs for Linux as well). Now I know the TI-92plus is
VERY BIG in France so if any of our French friends has any ideas......

Phoebus

The TI Calc is a very good platform for creating a truly Handheld QDOS
machine :-)
It has Flash ROM (which could be replaced with QDOS completely), has enough
memory to run unexpanded QL programs plus the ability to store programs in
Flash memory, true greyscale (for Hardware Version 2.00) and total lack of
a proper OS. The AMS 2.0x which is a "sort of an" OS lacks many features....