Thank's a lot. And you are a lucky man : you survive a Windows crash ;-)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Phoebus R. Dokos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : samedi 5 janvier 2002 05:30
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [ql-users] A correction for Claude

Claude,
I see on Thierry's smsq.free.fr site that there is a antialiasing enabled
version of ProWesS that might solve the problems with the fonts. However I
do not know if it supports high colour and/or if it's compiled with
QDOS-GCC... and I am afraid to try :-))) (It took me about a month to bring
my ProWesS installation to a usable state and I don't want to blow it :-)

Phoebus