De : Phoebus R. Dokos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : mercredi 9 janvier 2002 21:48
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [ql-users] Guardian ProForma Font Pack

Hi all,
the Guardian (Times) font pack for ProForma is available for use, copy and
abuse . It includes the Euro (of course) and it's available at the
following weights:

Normal, Italic, Bold, Bold Italic

Until I upload it somewhere (Dilwyn, Thierry...) you can get it off of
me... just send me an email. The whole pack zip archive is 58 K long so it
won't be too much of a bandwidth waste (allthough I pay more than enough
for the bandwidth so the hell with it :-))) hehe

Phoebus