On Sun, 13 Jan 2002, Phoebus R. Dokos wrote:

> For anybody interested I will be able to get >32MB CF media for rock bottom
> prices... these are 26x CF cards (The fastest on the market currently). I
> don't know about volume discounts yet but I will let you know as soon as I
> know.

If you can cut down the variables that would be good. :o)

What sizes, and ball park figure, how much are they likely to cost?

Where would they be shipped from? That way we can go to the ups/fedex web
site and have a good idea of shipping costs before ordering. Also, there
are numerous reports of CF cards being corrupted and/or destroyed by
shipping in USPS mail, because of the new policy to fire high energy
electron beams at all suspicious email.

Thanks for saving everyone some money!

Dave
(When will you be getting those discount $100 bills in again? They were a
bargain at $55 ;)