Hi happy QLers !

Duncan Neithercut just sent me a utility that for sure will be
GREATLY appreciated by Q40/Q60 and SGC+Qubide users !

It's name is "QCDEZE" and it is to be used as a front-end to
my CDROM device driver. It is PE driven and allows you to browse,
copy and "execute" (via FileInfo II) files present on an ISO-9660
CD-R(OM/W). I could not test it myself as my Q60 is in France ;-(
but it apparently makes use of the proper methods to take the
largest benefits from the existing CDROM driver features (it must
be very fast when compared to qxltools for example).

QCDEZE is available from the QDOS/SMS repository at:
http://smsq.free.fr/#DISK

Note that Duncan did also update its CSB (Clip Scrap Board, now at
v2.18) utility: it now works on almost all QL-compatible systems
and should cope with any screen resolutions (available into the
"generic utilities" section of the repository).

Congratulations and a big thanks to Duncan !

QDOS/SMS forever !

Thierry.