Norman Dunbar wrote:
> nice web site - and I know what you look like now. :o)

Oh, didn't know there was anyone left not knowing it (my old page had
pictures, too). But that reminds me of my first trip to the US a few
years ago. We had dinner the first evening and it seemed that I was
just considered "the kid that travels with Jochen" by the residents.
Then we met the English party and Roy simply greeted me with "Hi
Marcel". The look on their faces and the following "YOU are Marcel???"
(yes, with three question marks) was priceless :-)

Marcel