Hi folks,

I find it absolutely OK to have some off-topic mails on this list now and
then. But in the last weeks there has been a neverending *huge* flood of
absolutely non QL-related traffic.

PC's, Microsoft, the related software and the related viruses and the
related problems will never end, and there are enough forums where they can
be discussed. There is no reason why these forums are not used, and the
ql-users list is constantly abused instead. Why don't you open a
ms-users-and-smalltalk-list?

Please see that I'm not talking about just a few mails now and then -
that's fine by me! I'm talking about floods of mails.

The consequence is, that I will now leave the list, because I don't have
the time to handle this anymore. I'll unsubscribe after this mail.

All the best

Peter