De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 22 mars 2002 11:07
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [ql-users] QPC and Knightsafe/HD disks

Rich Mellor wrote:-

>By the way, talking of ED disk drives - the QL formats them at 3.2Mb (we
know), whereas the PC formats them at 2.8Mb >(and the BIOS only recognises
them as 2.8Mb) - does this mean that if I put an ED disk drive in my PC,
QPC will not be >able to use QL formatted ED disks???  Does anyone know?

I Don't think it matters rich - QPC doesn't support ED disks because SMSQ/E
doesn't. Correct me if I'm wrong, but QPC uses SMSQ/E which has no support
for ED disks anyway, so its a defunct argument. I remember a friend who
bought SMSQ/E for his gold card and all of a sudden his boot disk wouldn't
read - because it was an ED disk....

(I'm open to correction here!!)

Darren.

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
 for the presence of known computer viruses.