On 10/05/02 at 13:02 Phoebus Dokos wrote:

>Actually when the GF will be hopefully available, its onboard DSP will be
>able to deal with tasks like that IIRC the specs Nasta released.

Eh, information is only as good as it is accurate. The DSP is not on the GF
(for it to fit, the printed circuit board would have to be from a 4 - or
more - dimensional space :-) ), but on the Aurora II, which will be the
next project after the GF (and that one will be much simpler and quicker to
do). And I have not released the specs for Aurora II :-)

Phoebus, before you leave for Greece, do you by any chance have the LRESPR
version of the QUBIDE driver? I need something to test the Super/EtherIDE
with :-)

Nasta