Hi James,

>It has been suggested that it is because the window position is relative
>to the cursor, even when I do an absolute address.  This sounds familiar
>and I think that I had this problem before and figured it out.  However,
>I seem to be stuck again.

I've got no clue of C68 or assembly programming but I know that what you describe, is
NOT the
normal case. I have been using EasyPtr (Albin Hessler) for years now and every wanted
positioning
works very well, before, after resizing, after a wake etc. May be you can have a look
at the source
code of Albin to overcome your problem?!

Much luck,

Wolfgang