Title: MAILING LIST CHANGE

I am now in the process of moving the mailing list to its new Home. I will be subscribing everyone currently on the list to the new list & then unsubscribing everyone from the old mailing list. As part of this process you should receive a message detailing the new address & how to send messages to the new list. If you donot receive this message or have any problems please contact me. May I remind everyone to keep this list free from personal attacks, please use direct emails if this is warranted.

Bruce Nicholls
[EMAIL PROTECTED]