A few weeks ago, someone asked me if I had a copy of a manual for a
Di-Ren keyboard interface. At the time I didn't, but thanks to a nice
kind person who emailed me a scanned copy, I now have a manual as a
plain text, Quill DOC or Word DOC file. Trouble is...I've forgotten
who it was! If you are reading this, it'll be on my website by
tonight.

Copyright issues: Robin Barker did say at the Quanta AGM he didn't
mind when I asked him, but his only backup copies remaining at the
time were on his VHS backups (guess that means he must have some form
of PC backup-to-VHS-tape system) and not sure if they could be
retrieved or not! So it should be OK to put them on the website and
the QL DOcumentation CD.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]