I am updating my site [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a CPTR version of Hello World,
which I hope will help us lesser mortals to write CPTR programs in C.
CPTR also has available (but not issued yet) the facility for help windpws
to pop up over loose items like other GUI interfaces.
There is also an article on how to write a TPTR Hello World Program as well.
George and I would like to encourage you programmers to download the
extensions and try them out so we get some feedback on what is required.
It should be possible to write a IDE using either TPTR or CPTR for either
suite but that would be a consorted effort by a group of people. I do not
think George would be interested because he can do anything he wants with
the present tools and I have not cot the inside knowledge.