On 02/07/02 at 00:52 Roy Wood wrote:

>By the way. I have also just acquired about 13 boxes of brand new IBM ED
>disks in sealed plastic disk boxes of 10 if anyone needs them. The last
>of the stock I could find.

Roy, would it be possible for you to send one or two disks my way - I have
an IBM ED drive (and ways to cheaply get more) that I would like to
connectto the QL but it has no jumpers. The only way to figure out wether
ED works is using an ED disk and connecting it to a PC first, but I have no
ED disks. Experiments with 'false' ED (HD with hole drilled) did not work
so far... :-(

Thanks,

Nasta