Once again I'm having problems with floppy disk access under
QPC2v3.03. Disk access works OK usually but if I have used Word or
Wordpad in the same session as QPC2, QL disk access is no longer
possible, even if both are terminated.

I think what's happened is that I uninstalled a couple of programs and
probably removed some M$ software DLL files by mistake in the process.

One sympton is when using a file selector box in Word or Wordpad, the
drive name selection arrow at the top latches down, as though left
mouse button was stuck down. Several M$ programs show this,
interestingly.

Anyone any idea what I've removed or damaged in error? I hate having
to restart the PC every time this prevents me using QPC2!

(Don't like the thought but I may well end up reinstalling!)

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]