Hi Rich,
        I had what maybe a similar monitor some years back, never had it
working, bought it new for £5.00 I think from Bull at Hove.
        Manual with it said it needed a special video card. it was higher
than normal SVGA devinition & was only Mono.

    John Rawden   St.Leonards-on-Sea   East Sussex
                Running Linux on a Q40