At 10:39 рм 30/8/2002, you wrote:

>After months of neglect, I have updated my web site with a couple of new
>files.
>
>The first file is a Kick ROM for UAE that boots as a QL.
>
>UAE is an amiga emulator that runs on most platforms. Normally you have to
>have a real Amiga to use this as the emulator requires a real Amiga ROM
>file (Kick ROM).
>
>The Kick ROM file on my web page is a replacement ROM that boots UAE as a
>QL instead (QDOS Classic). i.e. it doesn't require an Amiga Kick ROM.
>
>You can download the Kick ROM for UAE at:
>http://pages.unisonfree.net/mswift/ql/files/QZ/CLSC/RUN/UAE/UAEQLKickROM.zip
>
>The second file is a RAW QDOS disk image for use with the UAE QL Kick ROM.
>
>This can be downloaded at:
>http://pages.unisonfree.net/mswift/ql/files/QZ/CLSC/RUN/UAE/UAEQLADF.zip

Very Nicely done, even the SSS works great ;-)

>I have tested the QL Kick ROM on MaxUAE (Mac OS X) and WinUAE (PC) and it
>works OK. Supports sound and RAW MFM disk images - but otherwise is
>currently a bit limited.
>
>Mark Swift

Hi Mark,
what overall settings and resolution would you recommend since everything I
tried so far gives me a slighted garbled display... Best results were with
only 2 Megs chip ram, no rtd, no Open GL. The rom works fine although the
latest WinUAE complaints about its checksum ;-) (Not an correct Amiga ROM
;-)... You don't say Mr. UAE ;-)

Phoebus