In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Derek Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
I am comming to the London Show with a Q60, I hiope things can be sensible.
For my part, as I told Derek privately, my emails may seem a trifle 'spirited' but there is no personal malice involved. All I want is that we get it right.

With regard to the payment thing I think that we each should bear responsibility for our own sales. That said I think that an SMSQ/E Citibank account would be a good idea. We could all pay in, email the remittance advice to Wolfgang and let him pass it on to Tony. Credit Card collection is not expensive in terms of the percentage taken but all Merchant Services now insist on a terminal which you have to rent. This would be more than the account would generate given that I have, as predicted, sold one copy of SMSQ/E since the new licence fee came into place. I believe that Jochen's sales, apart from QPC2 are similar, and D&D would seem to have sold very few too.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK

  • ... Tony Firshman
  • ... Lafe McCorkle
  • ... Tony Firshman
  • ... Marcel Kilgus