> [Jonathon Oakley]
>
> I believe he is one of the people who seems to have dropped off the
face of
> the earth? IIRC he was at the Bielefeld meeting all those years
ago...

> Nasta
For my sins working for Patientline for the last 11 months...I was
told by Tony Firshman or Laurence that Jonathan Oakley was one of the
original design team working on the originals of these little
Patientline hospital cable TV systems featured on BBC news yesterday,
of all things using either a derivative of QDOS or something
resembling QDOS a few years ago. It's now a mix of Windows CE and
other Windoze flavours from 98 to NT and 2000 (no Jonathan any more
AFAIK). No wonder I moan about the firm all the time is it ;-))

--
Dilwyn Jones