In message <000f01c28ae6$27552d80$64e17ad5@famwaugh>, Bill Waugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
try the old type (not PS2) Phoebus, it worked with a three button mouse
just fine ( never used the middle button though ).
I think ???? it uses sermouse incorporated in SMSQE ( I could be wrong
here )
You do not have to load any software it is all built into SMSQ/E which looks at the highest port first and then the next in line until it finds (or not) a mouse. It then loads the software. I have a mouse that works I can send it to you if you want.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK