In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Marcel Kilgus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
I hope so. I want to tie up some lose ends like this WMAN thing before
concentrating on the university project. After that I hope others are
sufficiently familiar with the code to start contributing, too (it's
BTW not only SMSQ/E. EasyPtr should be updated as well, for example.
Any volunteers?).
Are the sources available?
IIRC somebody asked Albin and he said that he would give them away.
I would like to suggest that the sources be given to Rich Mellor who could work on them and maintain a cheap commercial release for them.

--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK