Sigh, I need to be careful as to how I write my emails, especially when I am in a hurry. Thanks to everyone who jumped in and looked at these.

I had originally found some errors in some of the GD2 wrappers but with George's and Dave (Walker)'s help, these were quickly fixed and are available to everyone. What I meant to emphasize that users should make sure they have the latest updates. Also, there may be other bugs that weren't found (pure speculation) - I haven't tried all the calls and don't know what level of testing there has been.

But as I said, George and Dave were really on top of it as soon as I reported the problems.

The four routines below did cause me issues depending on how they were used. Note that some usage was ok and other usage was random, depending of memory/stack usage.

Since I did cause a flurry of emails with my 'helpful' caution (as I said - need to be a bit more careful), I will try to get some time this weekend to post what I found and compare them to George's and the other comments.

More to come...

Cheers,
jim