Hi all,
anyone knows where I can find stabilising rods for my Aurora / SGC / QubIDE setup? It
originally came with two of these (They were little grey ones with slots that fit at
the edge of
the cards to hold them together and avoid wobbling or the usual SGC card bending when
used
without one).
As my Aurora setup is currently without a case (I reattached everything on the
"Braquet" as I
cannot mount it vertically as I used to on my case that is now housing my Q40) I need
them
desperately to keep my SGC from falling down ( The braquet is mounted upside down
under
my desk now and I don't want to kill my SGC which thanks to the care of Roy came back
functioning).

Thanks,

Phoebus