Yes , it belonged to Ian Bruntlett so there is lots of programming stuff
in it, Ian left it with me as he was going to dump it.
It is taking up a lot of space in my garage so I would like to get rid
of it, there's  a working Cub monitor as well.
Bill Richardson may buy the monitor. Ian wrote some really neat things for the QL in his day. I still use a couple of them.
I really must get it all listed. so much to do - so little time ( I
spend hours just pondering this problem ) (:-)
And If I had the time I would answer this.

--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK