Dilwyn writes:

> I usually only put news of my freeware stuff here for fear of being
> seen as advertising.

I dont particularly want to see pure adverts on this list, but I certainly
wouldnt mind being informed of updates, changes (to products or services),
or new creations, whether commercial or not. I also wouldnt mind information
on what a product does in cases where developers or traders feel that they
cannot fit this in a normal advert, provided it is balanced, designed to
enlighten rather than obfuscate and manipulate, and is not merely an endless
reptition of what we have heard before. I think our poor traders are far too
reticent here. What do others think?

 Per