----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Quanta Workshop in Norwich

> > Well guys, which is it?
> >
> > The bank Hol will be busy here - there is always an invasion from
> > the UK then. The following weekend the kids are back to school...
> >
> > weekend of the 23rd or the 30th??
>
> I vote for the 30th :-)

Can we please change the subject when the topic changes? There are three
threads here each of which is important in its own right. These are:

Norwich Workshop
QL2003/4
Irish Meeting.

It is beginning to get confusing.

BTW Darren I am not sure whether I will be present or not until I have had
time to think about it. I shall also need cast-iron guarantees about my
safety!

(For people mystified by the last bit, I should perhaps mention that I am
1/16th Irish. This made me a good mate of Darren until he discovered that my
great great grandfather was in Ireland as a corporal in the 36th Foot
Regiment.)