In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, s m gadd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi all..

Just wanted to introduce myself. My names Stephen Gadd and i've been
interested in the QL ever since I read an article about it in an Amiga
Format emulation special.

Anyway, after unsuccessfully bidding on a few QLs on Ebay (which went way
out of my price range) I was advised (by the very friendly and
informative Phoebus and Malcom Callum) on some potential second hand
machines. Malcom also informed me of this mailing list so I thought i'd
say hi. Hopefully soon i'll have my own machine and can start
experimenting with various upgrades and introducing myself tolots of
the available software.

Um..not much else to add. I'm a biochemistry second year PhD student at
the University of Durham in the UK and a big champion of none-Windows
machines (i'm  typing this on an iMac, in the knowledge that when I get
home I can choose between a StrongARM RiscPC and an Amiga 4000. Heaven).

Anyway, so that's me.
IF you contact me I have a few working QLs which I keep to sell at cheap rates to QL users.

--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.