In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
<snip>
the arms on which
the scanner head moves had gone dry and dirty, so the gear mechanism
(little plastic cogs and a belt like a caterpiller track) were
slipping. Stole some of my wife's Vaseline (she uses it for dry lips
in case anyone asks)
This reminds me of a joke - it should go in ql-chat really but it is quiet in here so.

1st woman : 'I saw him in the chemist - he was buying Vaseline'
2nd woman : 'What does he use that for?'
1st woman :  'Sexual purposes'
2nd woman: ' Sexual purposes?'
1st woman: 'Yes - he smears it on the door knob - keeps the kids out!'

-- Roy Wood Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex. Tel: +44 (0) 1273 386030 fax: +44 (0) 1273 430501 web : www.qbranch.demon.co.uk

    • ... Roy wood
          • ... Dilwyn Jones
            • ... Dilwyn Jones