> Pah! Blame it on the woman now won't we? :-D
> Poor thing she couldn't help it! It's like saying that it's Dilwyn's
fault
> that he's so popular with the ladies ;-)
Errr....what did I do/say/think/write THIS time????

Blame it on my PeeCee, I blame everything on it.

>Hmm, "Dilwyn of Wales" somehow hasn't got the right ring to it.
>I can't see wars started over that (sorry Dilwyn).
>
>Wolfgang

I'd rather this discussion hadn't started today of all days.

World war 3 started about 4pm this afternoon when some stinky
little kid came into the garage, where I was minding my own business
sorting out a delivery. Next thing I knew, my shoulder was wet. Turned
round, there was this snotty nosed 7 year-old little tw*t who'd just
taken a
window cleaning spray off a stock shelf, taken the plastic off and
started
squirting it all over me and the shelves. So I snatched it off him and
told him to leave the shop. Next time I went out to the forecourt I'm
accosted by a gang of the little f***ers wanting to know why poor
little Ricky was banned. Actually, I hadn't banned him, it was the
boss who'd said he was no longer allowed in unless accompanied by an
adult, but he seemed
happy to get sympathy by telling everyone his own version of the story
which bore no resemblance to that recorded by the cameras - never let
the facts get in the way of a good story. Next thing, his mum is in
wanting to know what's going on. Step forward staff witnesses,
including the CCTV system, off she goes in a huff after one hell of a
scene. Later, there's writing all
over my car, surprise, surprise. As I'm having to work there by myself
this weekend, including late night saturday and early morning sunday,
I am only half
expecting to come home in one piece. It's only a little Anglesey
village but
you'd think it was a war zone there sometimes.

Clue: guess how many 'Rizzla' cigarette papers that place sells
compared to loose tobacco? You know what I mean don't you?

So excuse me, my sense of humour died  a horrible death this
afternoon.

Doesn't help that my wife's friend got summarily dismissed today from
the firm my wife works for, for nothing more than getting stressed and
ill by far too much work being dumped on her with impossible deadlines
by lazy colleagues and arrogant bosses. Except she wasn't summarily
dismissed, she was handed a piece of paper to sign saying "I resign".
I won't repeat here what she was told would happen to her if she
didn't sign it. The phrase 'climate of fear' springs to mind.

Third world slavery? Come to Wales and try some of our employers!

>Yes but how about writing it Welsh then... that would sound better I
guess
>(Almost everything sounds great in any Gaelic variant)
>(damn! off topic again)
Dilwyn O Gymru
or
Dilwyn Y Cymro
No, I don't think so, Phoebus, leave the 'in Wales' bit to John
Hitchcock.

--
Dilwyn Jones

          • ... James Hunkins