> I was  talking to Simon again about the Cybiko - apparently some of
the
> retailers  mentioned on the web site are currently doing 2  for the
price of
> 1 -  which is (according to simon) where the cybiko comes into its
own. He
> has a  Cybiko linked to his computer over a TCP/IP connection, with
the
> second  cybiko as a wireless internet link to the other that is
connected to
> the  computer.
>
> Just one question remains - how do we get hold of the driver for the
QL to
> communicate with it..  Would be interesting to get the QL's internet
> connection working well enough so that the QL could also act as a
base  station!!
I have a Text [EMAIL PROTECTED] stylus touch screen PDA which has a serial link
to a PC. I got it from Argos or Index (forget which) last year. It
comes with a three conductor serial lead (presumably no handshaking)
to communicate with the PC. However, it's a basic PDA (no internet,
email, networking etc) with just the usual calendar, names, addresses,
telephone lists, scheduler etc. It does have the serial link though,
so if anyone can get the data format information and fancies having a
go at writing QL software, I'd be quite happy to lend you the PDA and
serial cable (9-pin D connector) to have a go at the software.

--
Dilwyn Jones