On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:12:02 -0000, Witchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Tony,

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tony Firshman
Sent: 09 February 2004 11:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ql-users] Thor manual

This is for 'witchy' (I wonder who he is (8-)# ) and Dilwyn especially.

Heh :) These days I'm a nearly-full-time house renovator (as you know) and
part time museum curator....wish it was the other way round!

A zipped pdf of the original QL board based Thor is:

<URL:http://www.firshman.co.uk/data/thor-ql.zip>

Brilliant - thanks for doing that! I found an old Rodime drive that will be
suitable for installing in my Thor assuming it still works and doesn't kill
the PSU because of their, er, reliability :)

My Rodime 20 Mb long outlived my Thor XVI (Dead and still in Greece). It still works housed in a Macintosh Classic (sold to a buddy of mine 10 years ago already!)

Phoebus
--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>