I have condensed the extensive Epson ESC/P2 programming guide files
into a single Xchange Quill DOC file and plain text file. It's
basically a control code set list and notes from Part 1 of the Epson
PDF files. The full Epson PDF files are available on the QL
Documentation CD, but for those with more urgent needs the DOC and TXT
files are available from my TopCities website:

http://dilwynjones.topcities.com/qldocs/qldocs.html

(or follow links from my main website on
http://homepages.tesco.net/dilwyn.jones/index.html )

One the same page, I've added a scanned copy of the Ser8056 thermal
printer manual. Remember that little printer? It was given away free
with some early QLs in certain high street stores. It used fax-style
thermal paper rolls, and you still see the odd one for sale second
hand at QL shows, usually minus its manual! This manual includes the
control code set it supports.

--
Dilwyn Jones