As you will have noticed it is a little quiet on the QL2004 front. This is
because we are waiting for a meeting with all the organisers in Eindhoven at
the end of March.

I recently asked traders for their comments on a few questions about QL2004.
I think it would also be interesting to have opinions from more people:

1) What QL developments would you like to see over the next 2 - 3 years?

2) Are there any special guests you would like invited to QL2004?

3) Who would you like to see as panel members at the QL Forum? Do you have
any topics you would like discussed?

4) Do you have any suggestions for suitable speakers or other activities
during the day?

Can I suggest that you reply privately (gwicks @ beeb . net) rather than via
this list, preferably within the next couple of weeks? It wopuld help our
discussion at the end of March.

Many thanks in advance,
Geoff Wicks.