QmapShack (I have now version 1.8.1) does something wrong with the time of
the displayed file.
When I connect my Garmin Edge 820 to my desktop, the Garmin with the fit
file is showed in Qmapshack.

Then I see 2 different times for the fit-file:
1) After the “Flag” I see the correct date and starting time for instance:
2017-06-18-*09-21-33 (=correct)*
2) After the blue track symbols (4 “feet” symbols) I see a *wrong* starting
time: 2017-06-18T*11:21:33*

In the extra info window of the track I can see the starting and the finish
time, and these are *also wrong*:
Start: sunday 18 june 2017 *11:21:33 CEST*
Finish: sunday 18 june 2017 *15:56:46 CEST*

NB I have set the timezone set on automatic

In the file-manager of my Ubuntu 16.04 and in the Garmin itself, I see as
the name of the fit.file:
2017-06-18-*09-21-33*.fit, witch is *correct*.

In Strava the times are also *correct* showed.

Maybe this can be corrected in a new version.

Wout van Vucht