Hi Mitxel,

just for Your information:

- I'm running Windows 10 home (not in a virtual machine).

- My QMS is normally the latest patch from the repository compiled using Helmuts instructions for Windows (also the ones regarding GDAL).

- In my tests I followed strictly Your proposals.

- The -d command line parameter is for *NIX systems only. With Windows You can use "-f" to get a logfile with debug info in the users application Temp directory. There I found the GDAL_PATH problem which seems to cause my problems.

- If I understand Helmut correctly, then there is no way to use "brute force" to replace the default GDAL by one at another location.

- I didn't test MBTILES files, but I expect a similar behavior.

Regards

WolfgangTh