Thank you again!

Kind regards

Axel

On 06.02.2018 08:56, Oliver Eichler wrote:
I just uploaded a patch that delays the MySQL setup. By that the main widget
will be raised before the password dialog is displayed.

Gesendet: Dienstag, 06. Februar 2018 um 08:36 Uhr
Von: "Oliver Eichler" <oliver.eich...@gmx.de>
Betreff: Re: [Qlandkartegt-users] Database with mariadb /mysql QMS does not
start correctly

Hi,

It works for me.

1) I a created a database.
2) I added the database to QMS, leaving the password blank
3) QMS asks for password.
4) Restart QMS. QMS asks for Password on startup. Bu this is before the main
widget is displayed. Maybe a bit confusing.

Next I removed the entry in QMS and setup a new one. This time with password.
QMS starts without interruption as expected.

Oliver