Hi all

Ok. I Knew that the DesignerAllWidgets-24.hot file is not a problem. No
worry about this :-)

the relevant part is:
- - -

make: *** [check] Error 1
Makefile:78: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'check'

- - -

I am bit confused because when I  runned 'make check'  4 weeks ago (before
the last changes in the doc repo)  I didn't get such error.

Keep in mind that I get this error in a fresh clone of the doc repo, before
doing any change in it.

Surely Rainer will clarify this point. :-)

Regards