Hi,

http://download.freizeitkarte-osm.de/garmin/latest/Freizeitkarte_NOR_de.Images.zip as an offline card.

It's not a special topographic map, but you can add DEM datas.

Maybe it help!

Kind regards

Axel

On 16.02.2018 20:56, Thomas Carlyle wrote:
Hi,
does anyone have experience  adding norwegian topographic maps on Qmapshak?

Im new to Qmapshak, but I tried downloading the WMTS capabilities from the nowegian maps site: https://www.kartverket.no/data/api-og-wms/ the WMTS at http://opencache.statkart.no/gatekeeper/gk/gk.open_wmts?Version=1.0.0&service=wmts&request=getcapabilities

I download, rename it to .wmts, but when I try to active it, it crashes.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Thomas Carlyle Minetto Vilarinho