Hi Thomas,

crash with your XML/WMTS file confirmed.

In difference to all WMTS files I'm working with your Norwegian WMTS file doesn't have a ResourceURL node. Maybe, this is the reason for the crash (as far as I understand the code QMS expects such a node, there is no obvious error handling in the case that this node is missing). Certainly, Oliver will comment on this issue soon.

Regards

WolfgangTh