Hi,
thanks for the answers. I actually tried an attempt to replicate the
example of the Spanish IGN Raster map
and having a tms like:

<TMS>
<Layer idx="0">
<Title>Norway TMS</Title>
<Script><![CDATA[(
function convert(z1,x1,y1)
{y=(1<<z1)-1-y1;
  return "
http://opencache.statkart.no/gatekeeper/gk/gk.open_wmts?&layer=topo4&style=default&tilematrixset=EPSG%900913&Service=WMTS&Request=GetTile&Version=1.0.0&Format=image%2Fpng&TileMatrix=
"+z1+"&TileCol="+x1+"&TileRow="+y1;
}
)]]></Script>
</Layer>
<Copyright>STATKART</Copyright>
</TMS>

inspired on the example

http://opencache.statkart.no/gatekeeper/gk/gk.open_wmts?&layer=topo4&style=default&tilematrixset=EPSG%3A25833&Service=WMTS&Request=GetTile&Version=1.0.0&Format=image%2Fpng&TileMatrix=EPSG%3A25833%3A4&TileCol=7&TileRow=6

at
https://kartkatalog.geonorge.no/metadata/kartverket/topografisk-norgeskart-4-cache/8f381180-1a47-4453-bee7-9a3d64843efa

But it did not work. I'm afraid Id need to properly learn  about WMTS
before having a clue of what should I do much differently, as I have no
knowledge in the topic.