-------- Mensaje original --------De: Thomas Carlyle <tcarl...@gmail.com>
Fecha: 20/2/18  20:08  (GMT+01:00) Para: Oliver Eichler <oliver.eich...@gmx.de>
Cc: qlandkartegt-users@lists.sourceforge.net Asunto: Re: [Qlandkartegt-users]
anyone with experience of adding norwegian topographic maps on Qmapshak
Hi,thanks for the answers. I actually tried an attempt to replicate the example
of the Spanish IGN Raster mapand having a tms like:
<TMS><Layer idx="0"><Title>Norway TMS</Title><Script><![CDATA[(function
convert(z1,x1,y1){y=(1<<z1)-1-y1;  return
"http://opencache.statkart.no/gatekeeper/gk/gk.open_wmts?&layer=topo4&style=default&tilematrixset=EPSG%900913&Service=WMTS&Request=GetTile&Version=1.0.0&Format=image%2Fpng&TileMatrix="+z1+"&TileCol="+x1+"&TileRow="+y1;})]]></Script></Layer><Copyright>STATKART</Copyright></TMS>
inspired on the example
http://opencache.statkart.no/gatekeeper/gk/gk.open_wmts?&layer=topo4&style=default&tilematrixset=EPSG%3A25833&Service=WMTS&Request=GetTile&Version=1.0.0&Format=image%2Fpng&TileMatrix=EPSG%3A25833%3A4&TileCol=7&TileRow=6

athttps://kartkatalog.geonorge.no/metadata/kartverket/topografisk-norgeskart-4-cache/8f381180-1a47-4453-bee7-9a3d64843efa

But it did not work. I'm afraid Id need to properly learn  about WMTS before
having a clue of what should I do much differently, as I have no knowledge in
the topic.

That mail totally slipped my attention. Sorry.

I tested the capability file and could locate the crash. It's a missing
bounding box in a layer.

But anyway, bypassing that problem, QMapShack can't handle that file. The WMTS
speciafication is as chaotic and over-engineered as the WMS specification. I
gave up at a very early stage, so QMapShack only implements a very limited
subset. I do not like to waste time on online maps as they are not at all my
favorite source of maps. If you look at the WMTS imlementation in QGis, which
is very good, you will see that it takes a huge effort to do it right. I
allways suggest to everyone who wants to use WMTS maps to improve the code. So
far everyone stepped back at once.

There are several tips concerning TMS and WMTS maps in the wiki:

https://bitbucket.org/maproom/qmapshack/wiki/DocMapsTipsTricks

Maybe that helps

Oliver