Hi all,

I am currently uploading the Windows installer.

Build instructions
  https://bitbucket.org/maproom/qmapshack/wiki/BuildWindowsVisualStudio
are updated showing how to build libjpeg

@Oliver: please have a look at

https://bitbucket.org/maproom/qmapshack/commits/2abb033426572dd529e96c237138bedce490359b
I am not sure whether the changed reference to the doc sub-repo is correct or not.

Have fun,

Helmut