Hi all

 I agree with the need to mantain a clear interface, but IMHO  putting some
of this actions in the pop-up track menu would be a great facility for
everyday use, and this does not necessary mean to  increase the number of
icons drastically.  A good solution for this would be one only button for
all  the "one click" filters,  in the same style that the "set track
activity" button works , Actually the"set track activity" open out a list
with 11 options,and it is very fast to use. The same for the new track
color button that I appreciate so much.. : )

In addition, all the filters other than the conflictive 'Set DEM Data',
could also remain in the tab that they actually are, with no changes. So
everyone is happy.

If I had to choose a click on a dedicated  button or  more clicks  behind
the edit track tabs,  I would choose the first  :-)

If any help with icons is needed let me know : )