Ah, ok I recall the stuff.

I do not know of a library to read GPX files written in C or C++. In the first
place you need an XML parser and writer. There are libraries for that task. Qt
has one, too. That's what I use in QMS.

Of course you can extract the code from QMS. But the GPX and track classes and
their sub-classes are quite some beasts. After all tracks are incredible
complex GIS items.

So you might end up like Karl, writing your own track filter in QMS. By that
you can focus on the task without dealing too much with GPX, drawing stuff
etc..

Oliver

Am Dienstag, 13. März 2018, 14:07:43 CET schrieben Sie: