It's late and I'm probably being silly, but......

I have qmail running on my Linux system at home, this has a dial-up
connection to my ISP.  It sends and receives mail quite happily from
the Linux system.  It also allows other users on the home network to
receive mail using POP3 from the qmail POP3 server on the Linux box.

BUT, how are users on other oomputers on the home ntwork meant to send
mail?  They connect to the qmail SMTP server, try and send mail and it
says:-

553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

So how is it supposed to work?  How can other computers on my SoHO
network send mail????   Help????

Maybe I've just had too much to drink tonight!

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]