Now ppiamdn is at it again.  I am beginning to think that this is not
a sign of incompetence on ppiamdn's part, but a deliberate attempt at
annoying the list.  I have no idea why, and I couldn't care less...

Anyway, in an attempt at solving this in a civilized manner, I sent
the following message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (but I don't include
the attachments here).

If others on the list have already tried this to no avail, or if the
problem continues after this, I guess we should try to get the site
blackholed.