Ok.. i've read the messages about the oversize dns packets and aol
problems.  So I added a line into /var/qmail/control/smtproutes like
this:

        aol.com:ya.mx.aol.com

I keep getting the unable to establish an smtp connection error messages
in my logs.  I can't figure out what is going on.. i didn't actually
patch dns.c just added the smtproute line.  Would a multi-line 220
response from the aol box cause qmail to barf?  I've never noticed it
before.  I can telnet right into port 25 of ya.mx.aol.com and it works
fine.  Any ideas?

--
| Hitesh Patel                    |  Voice: (541) 759-3126     |