Hi Oden,

If the exit program is always returning with _exit() then add int in front
of main.

i.e. int main ()

the reason you are getting this error is because the function is defined
to return nothing i.e. void main () thus you are telling the function to
return the exit code (conflict in return interest).

This isn't important but a good programmer always ensures that these
things are correct (and I believe it is important to understand and
correct this error :)) - since they could avoid problems later.

Regards
lara

Lara Marques                                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
InfoLine                                           cellular: 082 656 4665
http://www.infoline.web.za                             work: 011 402 4116
http://www.mighty.co.za                                 fax: 011 402 4118