On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 09:38:51AM -0400, Dave Sill wrote:
> Blaine Lefler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >    This is my first message to the group. I was wondering if there is a
> >way to make qmail open a single qmail connection per domain not per
> >rcpt?
>
> No.

Yes.

Put the domain in virtualdomains, have all mail for that domain delivered
to a maildir and periodically run maildirsmtp.

I use a similar setup at home here, with maildirqmtp supervised, and a 'run
once' trigger from the .qmail and from cron.

Greetz, Peter
--
| 'He broke my heart,    |                              Peter van Dijk |
     I broke his neck'   |                     [EMAIL PROTECTED] |