Dan and everyone else,

Please accept my apology for this screw up on my part. This was of course
unintentional and I regret and probelms this may have caused. I was forced
to switch pop/imap servers (from the UW patched one to cryus ) and was left
with a bunch of mail sitting in users maildirs. Of course cyrus doesn't use
maildirs so the only way I could think to "move" them was to "remail" them.
I spent hours combing the mailing list archives and found several
soultions. It appears that a few of my attempts failed badly.

Again I apologize to Dan and anyone else that was inconvienced by my stupidity.

--Dave